More than 100,000 car accidents take place on Maryland roads each year. Many of those accidents occur in or near the Columbia area, leaving you and your loved ones vulnerable to injuries, damages and life altering events. Need more information about auto accidents? You’ve come to the right place for information.
· January is the month with the fewest number of accidents of the year. October is the month that sees the most number of accidents during the year.
· There is an average of 44,000 injuries occurring in the auto accident in Maryland.
· More accidents occur on county roads than highways and interstate/bypasses.
· Baltimore City, MD is the most dangerous city for auto crashes. Montgomery County and Prince George County are also dangerous cities for accidents.
· Around 7.4% – 9% of all auto accidents in the state are fatal.
· Although it’s hopefully you can settle the incident without the help of an auto accident lawyer in columbia md, you may need their legal expertise if you don’t get satisfactory results or ae permanently disabled by another driver.
· What day of the week is the most dangerous to drive? If you guessed Friday, you’d be correct. Friday is the most dangerous day of the week for accidents throughout the state.
· Lawyers work on contingency basis so no upfront money is needed to start your case. They’re paid only when they win your case.
Stay safe when you get behind the wheel of an automobile. While not every accident is preventable, many are. Focus on driving and nothing else and ensure that you obey all of the rules of the road. Take strides to stay safe as a driver and you can reduce and/or prevent mishaps and accidents when traveling.